· If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days, you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.
· If you fart consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.
· The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out to the body to squirt blood 30 feet.
· Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour.
· On average people fear spiders more than they do death.
· The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.
· You can't kill yourself by holding your breath.
· Americans on the average eat 18 acres of pizza every day.
· Every time you lick a stamp, you're consuming 1/10 of a calorie.
· You are more likely to be killed by a champagne cork than by a poisonous spider.
· Right-handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed people do.
· In ancient Egypt, Priests plucked every hair from their bodies, including their eyebrows and eyelashes.
· The ant can lift 50 times its own weight, can pull 30 times its own weight and always falls over on its right side when intoxicated.
· Polar bears are left handed.
· The catfish has over 27,000 taste buds, that makes the catfish rank #1 for animal having the most taste buds.
· The flea can jump 350 times its body length, It's like a human jumping the length of a football field.
· A cockroach will live nine days without it's head, before it starves to death.
· The male praying mantis cannot copulate while its head is attached to its body The female initiates sex by ripping the males head off.
· Butterflies taste with their feet.
· A pig's orgasm lasts for 30 minutes
· Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure.
· Elephants are the only animals that can't jump.
· A cat's urine glows under a blacklight
· Starfish don't have brains.
· It is impossible to lick your elbow.
· A crocodile can't stick its tongue out.
· A shrimp's heart is in their head.
· People say "Bless you" when you sneeze because when you sneeze, your heart stops for a mili-second.
· In a study of 200,000 ostriches over a period of 80 years, no one reported a single case where an ostrich buried its head in the sand (or attempted to do so - apart from Bones ).
· It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
· A pregnant goldfish is called a twit.
· Between 1937 and 1945 Heinz produced a version of Alphabetti Spaghetti especially for the German market that consisted solely of little pasta swastikas.
· On average, a human being will have sex more than 3,000 times and spend two weeks kissing in their lifetime.
· More than 50% of the people in the world have never made or received a telephone call.
· Rats and horses can't vomit.
· The "sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick" is said to be the toughest tongue twister in the English language.
· If you sneeze too hard, you can fracture a rib. If you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die, if you keep your eyes open by force, they can pop out.
· Rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months, two rats could have over million descendants.
· Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.
· If the government has no knowledge of aliens, then why does Title 14, Section 1211 of the Code of Federal Regulations, implemented on July 16, 1969, make it illegal for US citizens to have any contact with extraterrestrials or their vehicles?
· In every episode of Seinfeld there is a Superman somewhere.
· The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.
· Thirty-five percent of the people who use personal ads for dating are already married.
· A duck's quack doesn't echo, and no one knows why.
· 23% of all photocopier faults worldwide are caused by people sitting on them and photocopying their butts.
· In the course of an average lifetime you will, while sleeping, eat 70 assorted insects and 10 spiders.
· Most lipstick contains fish scales.
· Cat's urine glows under a black-light.
· Like fingerprints, everyone's tongue print is different.
· Venus is the only planet that rotates clockwise.
· The lion costume in the film Wizard of Oz was made from real lions.
· Walt Disney was afraid of mice.
· "Jaws" is the most common name for a goldfish.
· The highest point in Pennsylvania is lower than the lowest point in Colorado.
· Over 75% of people who read this will try to lick their elbow.