Without further ado, enjoy....
20 things about me:
- I love the Lord!
- I love my little girl! She's 9, very cute, very smart, and makes me laugh.
- I believe your work ethic is more important and impressive than how much money you make.
- I believe it's important to tell you loved ones everyday how much you love them. Live is too short. You can't say it enough.
- I love the city of Pittsburgh! I am very passionate about my Steelers, Penguins, and Pirates, plus I'm a die-hard Terp!
- I'm a classic introvert, but will open up with the right person.
- I love road trips. Driving through God's beauty in the USA is both therapeutic and humbling, and I've been fortunate to see 41 states. Every state looks unique.
- I like the mountains a little bit better than the beach.
- I'm a bit of a throwback. I believe in chivalry and respecting the opposite sex. I like tradition. You can trust me to always be a gentleman with you, and you can expect to be seriously romanced if we hit it off.
- My favorite movie of all time is IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE. If you haven't seen it, you should. It's the classic feel-good Christmas movie.
- One of my role models is Richie Cunningham from HAPPY DAYS. Most guys wanted to be like the Fonz. I wanted to be like Richie.
- My favorite movie of all time is JOE VERSUS THE VOLCANO. Most people don't get it. Many don't like it. I hope you get it and like it. It is amusing and inspiring and filled with symbolism, and is very romantic.
- If someone wanted to make a movie about my life, I think John Cusack would be the ideal actor to play the part of me.
- I'm not a great cook, but I do okay. And I make an award-winning chili!
- My daughter and I love roller coasters. They're a blast to ride, and they seem to be a metaphor for my life.
- My favorite movie of all time is REAR WINDOW...and NORTH BY NORTHWEST... and OCEAN'S ELEVEN...and MR. SMITH GOES TO WASHINGTON...
- I am frequently accused of being a nice guy (the kiss of death in the dating world).
- I don't much care for beer or even wine. I do not drink alcohol. I'm not against my partner drinking, however. I've only recently begun to appreciate coffee.
- Who I'm attracted to: You are beautiful to me, inside and out. You honor old-fashioned values with modern sensibilities. You are a Christian. You are a person of high-character and confidence. You love your family. You are more of an extrovert, but not overbearing. You enjoy watching sports, or will at least put up with my passionate fanaticism. You'll play sports with me, if the opportunity presents itself, and won't feel that embarrassed doing so. You understand my need to take care of my daughter, and are willing to get to know her. I think you'll come to love her as much as I do. You are happy with both yourself and your life, but you recognize that a potential mate can only enhance your life. You put God first, and you understand that by doing so, you open yourself up to love. If this sounds like you, I'd like to meet you!
- God has blessed me with a wonderful life. One of my favorite verses is 1 Peter 5:10: "And the God of all grace, who called you to His eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will Himself restore you and make you strong, firm, and steadfast." With Him, life gets better each and every day.
Post a Comment